Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Movie Cars

Cars have always been a large part of movies. Some movies center around a car or cars. In others, the car is as important as many characters. In others, the car becomes a symbol of sorts.

I recently got an email from Jade Andrews who has put together an infographic to " celebrate the most awesome movie cars that you can actually drive." Jade asked if I would share the work with all of you and I am more than happy to do so. https://www.selectcontracts.co.uk/news/movie-cars-you-can-drive.html 

 Regular followers of this blog know that I have written about a few movie cars in the past. Each time I do I seem to get some good feedback from folks wanting more. So I encourage you to take a few minutes and look through the web page Jade put together. It's fun. Then, if you would, leave a message or drop me a note at turnerbudds@yahoo.com and let me know some of your favorite movie cars.





No comments:

Post a Comment