Thursday, September 24, 2015

Old Faces, New Friends

Because I've been attending the annual Bethel Murdoch Church Car Show and Ice Cream Social for several years now, I've come to know a number of the people who are regulars as well. Plus, add to that the folks from the area who tend to show up to events where they don't have to travel very far and I tend to see some old faces in the crowd. But one cool thing about this show is that I regularly find myself talking with folks I have yet to meet, trading stories and admiring their cars. That's what's so fun about car shows.
Some of the cars in this post are a great looking Thunderbird, a couple Pontiac GTOs from different eras, a Ford Falcon, a Corvette, a 1969 Dodge Super Bee, and a slick looking Jeep "Woody."





No comments:

Post a Comment