Monday, September 7, 2015

Another Week in Glendale

Because of a combination of the weather and my schedule I have been working on posting limited pictures from shows that took place earlier in the year an an effort to be more timely. Well I discovered the Historic Glendale Collector Car Show and found it to be so filled with great cars that I'm breaking from my plan to post for two weeks. This show was stocked with amazing rides. Every where I turned I saw something new and different. I hope you're enjoying them as much as I have.
Among the cars in this post is an absolutely beautiful 1964 Chrysler that was sitting off by itself at the far end of the show and drew a large crowd nonetheless. There was also a nice Camaro, a Cutlass, and a rarely seen Bricklin,






No comments:

Post a Comment