Friday, October 26, 2012

More From the Pumpkin Run

          With around 3000 classic and collectible vehicles on display, the Annual Pumpkin Run Nationals really does require a long three day weekend to fully take in all of that is there to see. Despite this huge number of machines the members of the Fantastique Rod and Custom Car Club who sponsor the event really do a pretty good job of organizing the cars and grouping them, at least somewhat, so that if you are a fan of a certain make or model or style of car you can see lots of them together.
          I'm nowhere near as organized and my pictures are all over the place. But in my opinion that wide variety is part of the fun. I hope you enjoy it to as I post more pictures from this year's Pumpkin Run Nationals.








No comments:

Post a Comment