Thursday, July 2, 2015

Current Magazine Articles

This months' Cincinnati Profile Magazine features a trio of article I wrote and a ton of my photographs.

The main article is about the Ault Park Concours d'Elegance, which, of course, I have been posting about for a couple of weeks now.

I also ran across the amazing story of a parts car that turned out to be incredibly rare. Check out The Best Looking Parts Car article for an amazing find.

Also I chatted with Jeff Lane from the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville, TN who had brought up a couple of one-of-a-kind vehicles. Read about them in When is an Automobile and Automobile.

If you happen to be anywhere near Lexington, KY on July 18, make your way to the Keeneland Concours d'Elegance. Jeff is bringing a collection of unique cars from his museum for a special display.Keeneland is rapidly becoming one of the most anticipated Concours events in this part of the country.



No comments:

Post a Comment