Monday, August 31, 2015

The Historic Glendale Collector Car Show

Earlier this summer I made my first trip to the Historic Glendale Collector Car Show. I'm not sure why I hadn't gone to this show in the past. Perhaps it was in conflict with another show I wanted to attend or maybe circumstances occurred where I had other plans or obligations. All I know is that, if this show is any indication of what has been going on, I have been missing an amazing show. For that reason, and the fact that this show was bigger than I realized, I'm going to spend two weeks posting photos from it before moving on.
Some of the unique cars that were on display included that Corvair Rampside that most of us never get to see and a pair of Nash Metropolitans along with some custom cars and a cool Chevy SS.






No comments:

Post a Comment